Manufacturing Sales Training Programs
For today’s manufacturing and industrial markets, creating value-over-price consultative relationships with customers is an ongoing struggle. Plus, most companies have to manage multiple sales channels in order to remain competitive with foreign markets. Our manufacturing training solutions stress the importance of developing a strong sales performance and management strategy – a strategy that will bring more business at higher margins by creating a better-functioning, results-oriented sales force.
If you believe the answer to boosting your bottom line means adding more customers, you’re not alone. Although growing top-line revenue offers distinct advantages, you know expanding your customer base isn’t so simple. Your customers have more options than ever before.Send Us a Message
Our clients typically get 7 times
their return-on-investment (ROI) – or better!
Here’s what some of our manufacturing sales clients and training participants have said about the results we helped them achieve
I especially liked the way you got everyone moving around the room, not just sitting – you really do an awesome job keeping us engaged and making the session practical to our real world sales challenges.” Jerry Currie VP Sales,
Bordertown Retail Systems
Sell More with Customized On-Site Manufacturing Training
You can count on Performance Based Results to deliver the sales training that leads to measurable growth in revenue and employee performance. Paul Cherry’s proprietary six-step sales plan, The Sales Bridge, provides your team members with the relevant and effective training that grows relationships and builds trust with your customers. Sell more by doing the simple things well, such as asking the right questions and listening carefully to the answers. When your sales team is armed with this valuable customer info, your business can tailor the solutions that lead to big sales.
Your sales team will begin every customer relationship with a research-based approach that saves time and finds solutions quickly. The manufacturing industry is changing quickly, and chances are, your customers are savvier than ever before. Your sales team needs to show that it understands the market and the unique challenges faced by your customers. Performance Based Results shows your sales team how to get information, build trust, devise strategies and solutions, and maintain the service that assures repeat business.Send Us a Message Call 302-478-4443
Become a Trusted Partner
You already know that gaining the trust of your customers requires proving your value proposition. Improve results measurably with a targeted workshop that gets the most out of your sales force. Our workshops include:
Selling Skills Workshops
Find out why great sellers are the best listeners:
- Questions That Sell
- C-Suite Access: Selling to Senior Executives
- Getting Customers to Stop Procrastinating and Buy Now
Performance Based Results offers customized and off-the-shelf sales workshops that target specific selling skills and challenges.
Organizational or company culture-building starts at the top. Performance Based Results will provide the skills to help you become a better manager. Here are just a few of the management workshops we offer:
- Questions That Get Results
- Implementing Change and Overcoming Resistance
- Create Accountability Through Clear Performance Standards
Performance Based Results will show you how to enhance the employee experience and help you discover how happy team members can improve the bottom line of your business.
US manufacturer with global presence uses both a direct and indirect sales force to grow market share. Regional sales managers were primarily responsible for managing the distributor and rep agency firm relationships. The regional sales managers faced the following challenges.
- No structured sales and sales management process in place.
- Inconsistent distributor selection and evaluation process.
- Lack of accountability led to mediocre sales results.
- Marketing and sales were not communicating mutual objectives on defined channel markets.
- Regional managers were doing more selling than managing.
Performance Based Results put together a distribution channel management program focused on managing the distributor, independent principal, and agency relationships.
- Manufacturer documented $9,483,000 of sales revenue as a direct result of the four-month distribution channel management program.
- Increased sales on all five product lines by more than 78% in 12-month time frame.
- Over course of twelve months, distributors and independent sales representative agencies increased meeting performance targets from 72% to 93%.
- Greater marketing and sales collaboration shortened new product launches by more than 16%.