Workshop Changing Your Sales Culture to Increase Profits
This workshop will channel resistance into cooperation. We show management how to deal with a changing sales culture. You will learn tactics to help manage your team to meet deadlines, improve productivity, and have a more positive outlook and be motivated.
As a sales manager, have you ever done the following…
- Dealt with a team member who is evasive or tells you what they think you want to hear?
- Tried to communicate with a sincere sales rep who just doesn’t give you the information you need when you need it?
- Found resistance by seasoned sales reps to make changes in their selling habits.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Benefits – Actions We Help You Develop
- Focusing on the solutions and not just the problems.
- Making sure words and actions are aligned with expectations.
- Build trust through insight into a team member’s values, beliefs and motives.
- Confronting difficult issues before they fester.
- Expanding the comfort zone of a rigid mindset that resists change.
- Take action by diffusing these responses:
- I’m too busy.
- As soon as I get to it.
- I’ll get back to you.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic management questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling-based circumstances.