Workshop Developing Your Customer’s Value Added Solution
How do sales reps sell value when it seems like every customer perceives value differently?
To a customer, they may define value as getting the lowest price. Whereas, a manager, supervisor, or C-level executive may claim that value is defined as superior quality or how it impacts the bottom line.
The only way to sell value is to help your customers understand the financial implications (“dollarize”) of their current situation. Yet, many don’t have a clue as to what it’s costing them in time, market share, resources, customers, and output. Customers are either too busy or they don’t understand the bigger picture.
This workshop will help sales teams develop winning value-added solutions for their prospects. When you ask the right questions, you help your customer bring together critical information. You demonstrate a willingness to listen, learn and recommend. As a result, your customer trusts you and comes to a logical conclusion to embrace your solution.Options & Benefits
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Benefits: Actions We Help You Develop
- Asking consultative questions to “dollarize” your customer’s “as‑is” situation and justify your premium solution.
- Sharpening your investigative mindset to identify profit drivers.
- Protecting your interests from lower priced competitors trying to steal your customers.
- Identifying the decision making process, criteria and motives that prompt change.
- Presenting with conviction and confidence because you have a complete understanding of the financial ROI outcomes of your solution.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic sales questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.