Workshop Managing Manufacturer and Distributor Sales Reps
Selling through manufacturing (independent) sales representatives and distributors can be a daunting job. You’re dealing with multiple channels, marketing managers, and end users — all pulling you in conflicting directions. No wonder why most of your time is spent stomping out fires!
This workshop helps sales management deal with the complexities of working with sales teams in the manufacturing-distribution industry. Our programs make managers better leaders and propel your team to close more deals faster with greater success.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Benefits – Actions We Help You Develop
- Developing a strategy to align yourself with distributors and rep firms who think, act and produce like you do.
- Eliminating poor performance using a foolproof partner selection or evaluation process.
- Shaking up complacency and empowering channel partners to embrace change.
- Fueling greater distributor and rep agency loyalty to ensure your products are a priority over other lines.
- Instilling accountability to motivate your channel partners to get the job done and done right.
- Preventing “it's not my problem” attitudes by building greater trust and mutual sales collaboration.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic management questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling-based circumstances.