Motivating Your Employees with the Right Questions
Want to know what motivates your employees? It’s as simple as asking. But what are the right questions to ask so you’ll get legitimate feedback? How do you do so without prying, putting them on the defensive, or getting lip service?
Research shows, that 80% of the time, employees are NOT telling us what is on their minds. They tell us what we want to hear. Or distort the real answer. Some will ramble or talk incessantly to distract us. To avoid the real issue, others will point the finger elsewhere.
The result: Information gets distorted. Communication channels are blocked. Customers get annoyed and complacency sets in. It’s important that none of these should ever happen to you.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Actions We Help You Develop
- Confronting the tough stuff with tact and diplomacy.
- Getting your internal customers to embrace your ideas.
- Breaking out of the cubicle mindset and see the bigger picture.
- Coaching your team to be more customer-focused and commit to action.
- Fostering an environment that embraces accountability.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic management questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.