Workshop Power Prospecting
Sales prospecting has changed greatly in the past decade, but it is still the most powerful strategy for business success. New prospects today are more cautious, savvier, and price-sensitive.
With so many choices, many times customers will take their time before they are ready to buy. They’ve heard countless pitches on saving time and money, lessening headaches, and being more productive. To get through to new prospects, a successful sales rep needs to develop a persuasive value-proposition strategy.
This workshop will teach your team powerful strategies and tactics they need to break through to C-suite buyers, schedule meetings, and create new opportunities.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Benefits – Actions We Help You Develop
- Creating new business, targeting lucrative markets, selling at higher margins and out-pacing competitors.
- Differentiating sales rep from the hordes of competitors spewing similar pitches
- Creating powerful value propositions that get prospects to say “tell me more.”
- Managing price objections and “think-it-overs.”
- Overcoming call-reluctance.
- Securing quality appointments.
- Crafting customer emails that get responses.
- Creating powerful voicemail messages that prompt callbacks.
- Building instant rapport with gatekeepers.
- Gaining access to the right people.
- Keeping your pipeline filled with qualified leads.
- Instilling instant credibility and trust.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic sales questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.