Questions That Get Results
Have you ever dealt with a team member, a boss, or a colleague who can’t seem to adhere to pressing deadlines? Or says he’s too busy? Or can’t seem to prioritize what’s important and what’s not?
Despite your best efforts, it’s a struggle to motivate this team member to be more accountable. Yet this person is vital to you and your organization’s success. He or she has expertise and great ideas. If only you can get this person focused, you could eliminate the headaches that get in the way to achieving great outcomes.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Actions We Help You Develop
- Discovering the hidden motivation and potential of employees who resist change.
- Asking power-probing questions that cut through the superficial.
- Uncovering the real issues to empower, motivate and inspire your team to act.
- Gathering the information you need to make the right decisions.
- Discerning the truth from fluff.
- Getting buy-in and commitment.
- Leveraging ideas into action.
- Forecasting with accuracy to ensure positive outcomes.
- Empowering your team to achieve breakthrough results.
- Confronting the tough issues before they fester.
- Fostering an environment that embraces accountability.
- Coaching, developing and sustaining the right behaviors.
- Gaining insight on what makes others tick.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic management questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.