Workshop Questions That Get Results
Have you ever dealt with a team member who can’t seem to adhere to pressing deadlines, or can’t seem to prioritize what’s important and what’s not?
Despite your best efforts, as a sales manager, it’s a struggle to motivate this team member to be more accountable. Yet this rep is vital to your organization’s success. He or she has expertise and great ideas. If only you can get this person focused, you could eliminate the headaches that get in the way to achieving great outcomes.
Based on Paul Cherry’s successful book, Questions That Gets Results Workshop deals with issues faced by sales management and offers a customized training program to develop the skills needed to motivate your team and be a great leader. The workshop focuses on using well-thought-out incisive questions to help discover what your team members need to move ahead. Plus helps build strong relationships that will lead to mutual respect.Options & Benefits
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Benefits – Actions We Help You Develop
- Discovering the hidden motivation and potential of tem members who resist change.
- Asking power-probing questions that cut through the superficial.
- Uncovering the real issues to empower, motivate and inspire your team to act.
- Gathering the information you need to make the right decisions.
- Getting buy-in and commitment.
- Leveraging ideas into action.
- Confronting the tough issues before they fester.
- Fostering an environment that embraces accountability.
- Coaching, developing and sustaining the right behaviors.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic management questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling-based circumstances.