Managing Manufacturer and Distributor Sales Reps
Selling through manufacturing (independent) sales representatives and distributors can be a daunting job. You’re dealing with multiple channels, marketing managers, and end users — all pulling you in conflicting directions. No wonder why most of your time is spent stomping out fires!
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Actions We Help You Develop
- Developing a strategy to align yourself with distributors and rep firms who think, act and produce like you do.
- Eliminating poor performance using a foolproof partner selection or evaluation process.
- Shaking up complacency and empowering channel partners to embrace change.
- Fueling greater distributor and rep agency loyalty to ensure your products are a priority over other lines.
- Instilling accountability to motivate your channel partners to get the job done and done right.
- Preventing “it's not my problem” attitudes by building greater trust and mutual sales collaboration.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic management questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.