C-Suite Access: Selling to Senior Executives
Executives in business can be inaccessible, guarded, crunched for time, and under incredible pressure to deliver results. What you have to offer can address some of the challenges they face. But the first step is figuring out how to get in front of them. Sometimes you can leverage your existing lower-level relationships to be your champion and make that important introduction for you.
Other times these relationships can’t or won’t open doors. That means you have to initiate it on your own and do so without antagonizing anyone along the way. Given the fact that competitor reps are clamoring for time with the C-Level Executive, you need a value focused strategy to immediately connect with these contacts and create powerful dialogue. As a result, you’ll build viable business relationships to close more opportunities at higher margins.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Actions We Help You Develop
- Leveraging others to get you “upstairs” and make those important introductions.
- Creating powerful value-added opening statements that will motivate a C-Suite Executive to accept your request for a meeting.
- Going over someone’s “head” while still keeping the established relationship intact.
- Regaining access after you’ve been relegated to deal with a mid-level contact that hinders the sales process.
- Strategically engaging the C-Level Executive with the right questions to reinforce your value so that you become entrenched in his or her organization.
- Clearly differentiating your solution in a commoditized market.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic sales questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.