Succeed at Selling to Difficult Customers
Customers today are more demanding than ever. Some will bully you to get price concessions. Others will put off decisions until you’ll cave in. A few will even embellish the truth. Many won’t think twice to take their business elsewhere if you can’t acquiesce to their demands.
Learn how to proactively manage your most difficult customer relationships and turn them into thriving and profitable opportunities. Level the playing field and sell from a position of strength. You’ll gain valuable insight on how to create and sell value, understand what really motivates your customers, gain access to the right people, qualify opportunities upfront before you waste precious time and resources, and close more business at the margins you want.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Actions We Help You Develop
- How Difficult Customers Can Create the Best Sales Opportunities
• Creating emotional and economic value.
• Customer loyalty - not customer satisfaction.
• Holding customer expectations accountable.
- Building and Solidifying the Right Relationships
• Tough questions to get to the real issues.
• Zeroing in on hidden buying information.
• Adapting your approach to customer roles.
- Overcoming Objections, Stalls, and
Price Bully Tactics
• Turning resistance into opportunity.
• Negotiating from a position of strength.
• Pulling-the-plug on unproductive customers.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic sales questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.