Getting Customers to Stop Procrastinating and Buy Now
Too often customers will tell you:
- Our budget’s frozen.
- We're putting off the decision until next quarter.
- Your price is too high.
- Send me more info to run by the committee
- I’ll get back to you.
What you need is a surefire strategy to prompt prospects to clarify – not just to you but to themselves – what they really mean when they say they can’t act right now. The key is to identify and appeal to the true needs your prospects and customers may be hiding behind their stalling tactics.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Actions We Help You Develop
- Quickly uncovering your customer’s real motives for buying – and any hidden agendas responsible for them not buying.
- Qualifying upfront the amount of time, money or resources a prospect is willing to invest in your solution before you venture down a path or no return.
- Identifying what your customer really values so you can tailor the ideal solution.
- Using lock-on questions that make “think-it-over” prospects give you a yes or no response.
- Appealing to customers’ emotions to heighten their sense of need to buy from you.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic sales questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.