Up-Sell & Cross-Sell to Win More Sales
In today’s sales environment, do you find:
- The competition is stealing business away?
- Customers only seem to care about price.
- Margins continue to erode?
- Prospects want free consulting advice?
- Customers are stalling and putting off decisions?
- Customer loyalty appears to be dissipating?
Perhaps your selling strategy that worked for you in the past isn’t as effective today — maybe it’s time to re‑strategize your selling approach to win in a post-recession economy. According to research, in order to become a high-level sales superstar, you need to stop bad habits, worn out sales strategies and false assumptions which are costing you and your organization countless clients, revenues and higher profits — 85% of our sales success is based on taking control and develping new skills.
- 1-hour keynote address
- 1-hour to 4-hour breakout session
- Full-day customized workshop
Actions We Help You Develop
- Learning what it takes to out-sell in today’s economy?
- Finding out why most customers today are receptive to paying more — discovering how to appeal to what they value.
- Engaging the customer who bullies you on price, and gaining his respect.
- Gaining access to key decision-makers.
- Maintaining your credibility by not dropping your price.
- Understanding what really motivates your customers. And learning why it’s not price.
- Learning why great closers rarely have to ask for the sale — how to get customers to do the closing for you.
The Circles of Engagement
The Circles of Engagement is a learning tool that provides workshop participants with a guide that assists in developing an effective and strategic sales questioning game plan that is based on a individual organization and business scenarios and selling‑based circumstances.