Buyers are sometimes indecisive
Too often customers will tell you...
- Our budget’s frozen.
- We’re putting off the decision until next quarter.
- Your price is too high.
- Send me more info to run by the committee.
- I’ll get back to you.
PBR’s “indecisive customers” workshop shows sales teams how to close more sales with a surefire strategy to prompt prospects to clarify – not just to the salesperson, but to themselves. Learn what customers really mean when they say they can’t act right now. We demonstrate how to identify and appeal to the true needs that new (and existing) customers may be hiding behind their stalling tactics.
‘Getting Indecisive Customers to Close the Sale’ will help sales teams with:
- Quickly uncovering the customer’s real motives for buying – and any “hidden agendas” responsible for them not buying.
- Qualifying upfront the amount of time, money, or resources a prospect is willing to invest in a solution before venturing down “the path of no return.”
- Asking targeted discovery questions to:
- Using lock-on questions that make “think-it-over” prospects give you a yes or no response.