Questions in selling are truth-seeking missiles.”Jerry Acuff – sales and marketing author
Have you ever dealt with a team member who can’t seem to adhere to pressing deadlines, or can’t seem to prioritize what’s important and what’s not? Despite a sales manager’s efforts, it’s often a struggle to motivate this sales rep to be more accountable. If only the manager could get him or her focused, it might eliminate the headaches that get in the way to achieving great outcomes.
Based on the book Questions That Gets Results, this management workshop helps managers motivate their sales teams and become great leaders. It helps managers utilize well‑thought‑out, incisive questions to help discover what team members need to move ahead. Plus helps build strong relationships that will lead to mutual respect.
Skills that ‘Questions That Get Results’ will help sales managers and leaders develop
- Discovering the hidden motivation and potential of team members who resist change. Coaching, developing and sustaining the right behaviors.
- Asking power-probing questions that cut through the superficial — uncovering hidden issues to empower, motivate and inspire teams to act.
- Gathering the right information needed to make effective decisions, then getting buy-in and commitment from each team member.
- Leveraging new ideas into action. Confronting difficult issues and pain‑points before they fester.
- Fostering a business environment that embraces accountability.