This sales workshop teaches sales teams powerful prospecting strategies and tactics needed to break through to C‑suite buyers, schedule meetings, and create new opportunities.Contact Us
Prospecting sales strategies are constantly evolving to fit current economic environments (and circumstances). But it is still the most effective path to business success. And new prospects today are more cautious, savvier, and price-sensitive than ever.
With so many choices, customers, many times, will take their time before they are ready to buy. They have heard countless pitches on saving time and money, lessening headaches, and being more productive. To get through to new prospects, a successful sales rep needs to develop a persuasive value-proposition strategy.
This workshop will teach your team powerful prospecting strategies and tactics they need to break through to C‑suite buyers, schedule meetings, and create new opportunities.
‘Power Prospecting’ helps sales teams with:
- Creating new business, targeting lucrative markets, selling at higher margins and out-pacing competitors.
- Creating powerful value propositions that get prospects to say “tell me more.”
- Gaining access to the right people and building instant rapport with gatekeepers, decision-makers, and C‑suite executives.
- Keeping pipelines filled with only qualified leads.
- Learning to ask questions that instill instant credibility and trust.
- Communicating to customers more effectively in order to:
- Overcome call-reluctance and secure quality appointments.
- Craft customer emails that get responses.
- Create powerful voicemail messages that prompt callbacks.
- Make quality connections through social media.